Weekly Kundalini Yoga classes in Manchester & North Wales
90 minute session costs £8
All classes are drop in, no need to book in advance.
Can't make to the class or live too far? Consider booking private session for you or get a few friends together and share the cost. More details here
BOOK YOUR KUNDALINI YOGA PASS today
Private/small groups sessions are available in the comfort of your own home or in a yoga studio to suit your hours.
It's a good way to build up a practice that suit your needs, challenges and help you to reach your goals.
Bespokely designed sessions can be beneficial for both beginners to gain confidence on the mat and advance students to work toward specific aim or intention.
Contact Daria to explore possibilities of working 1-2-1
How to prepare for a Kundalini Yoga class?
- The studios are well equipped with yoga mats and blankets however you are welcome to bring your own kit.
- Try to avoid heavy meal 2 hours before the class.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing (preferably white).
- Inform the teacher about all medical conditions before the class.
- And the most important, open your mind and heart for new experience.